Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Second Post :D

Hmmm... it's another Monday again, but obviously not an ordinary Monday. I usually struggle to wake up when my eyes slightly catch up the word "M-O-N-D-A-Y". Before my consciousness come back into my mind, i've surrender to my bed and it went up i'm late for thousands time. 

So, i'll hurry and trying to brush my teeth while having a shower at the same time. I'll drink a glass of milk (prepared 2 hours ago) and rushing out from my apartment then chasing every bus that comes to my eyes. 

There were two bus that i should catch up every day except Sunday *of course* to reach my actually-nearby-campus. It was the shuttle bus and then the transjakarta busway, two of them, the first one is the grey one and then the orange-reddish bus with the number 1 hanging in the front of the driver. But, *sigh* it usually end up i'll hardly ever catch up with the shuttle bus and went by foot to the transjakarta busway station. 

Unfortunately, as what people says, only early birds get worms and in my case i guess, only early passengers got their bus on time. I'll spend up the whole hours standing in the station and compete with hundreds of people to get in the bus.

The story still continue until i get in the bus and hardly find a place to stand still. I'll swinging back and forth without grabbing anything because i'm just too short to grab any of those bus holder. Even if i'm lucky enough to grab it, it will quickly grab by the tall, smelly man and he'll using my head as a support for his arm then his smelly armpit directly face my nose  *eew, it's so gross*.  

So, today is so different, it's my holiday :D
I wake up effortlessly. Brush my teeth thoroughly and blogging peacefully.. YAY ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment